Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fleet Farm

I'm not a handy man. Never have been and could quite possibly never be. But there is something innate that makes me enjoy places like Fleet Farm and Menards. Strolling around and looking at farm and outdoor equipment, requisite household hardware and supplies and candy - all at blockbuster prices, keeps me occupied for hours. 

It's not like Home Depot or Lowe's. Nay, these two establishments are delightful. Fleet Farm, for instance, has a whole section of wholesale candy and legumes. If I ever were to sport Wrangler or Lee jeans, you'll know where I got them. Carhartt boots? Same place (maybe Marshalls...whenever my Lugz give way). Want a place to buy a dog crate, peach gummies, and a gun rack? Check out Fleet Farm and make sure you visit the clearance racks for great novelty t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment