Thursday, March 24, 2011

Star Land & Amesbury Sports Park

This isn't so much a post about a difference from Massachusetts and Minnesota as I haven't even looked to see if these exist here, but I just wanted to write about how much I miss Star Land in Hanover and Amesbury Sports Park in Amesbury.

If you live in the South Shore, do yourself a favor and just go to Star Land. While you may contract a VD from just being on the premises, you're not gonna get the same bang for the buck anywhere else. Actually, I don't even know if this place is still open. I remember going there for the 8PM $2 (or $3?) round of mini-golf. Skee-ball. Bumber Boats if you went in the day time. This place was boss.

In the North Shore, you'll find OGO at the Amesbury Sports Park. What's OGO?

"The Outdoor Gravity Orb is an 11 foot transparent inflated sphere with a 6 ft suspended smaller sphere inside with a 2 ft air cushion around it."








I don't have to say anything else. Just GO. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you'll just have to go to New Zealand, where they have one of these too..

    ReplyDelete