Monday, February 22, 2010

Target

Target is a big deal.

It is such a big deal that I think about going there all the time.  Housewares, college dorm-room style furniture, Mossimo, Champion, and surprisingly well-fitted Tees...Target has everything.  Greeting cards, toiletries, puzzles, and so much more at such reasonable prices.

I love Super Target.  Super Target sells groceries making it the greatest one-stop shop location ever.  Where else can you get Nabisco treats, bar soap, pillow cases, shovels, an ottoman, and underpants?

And for those of you who don't know, Target's headquarters are here in great Minnesota.

Until Best Buy, another Minnesota-based company, starts selling legitimate groceries (and not the candies and treats they tempt you with at checkout), Target will be the place to beat.

Walmart is pretty good too.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, you had me up until the last sentence. I'm not really into Target for groceries, either, but I can abide it. The Big W gets no love from me.

    ReplyDelete